Terms & Condition of Channel Partner
The SINGLEDEBT Channel Partner Code of Conduct has been established – to protect the rights and safety of all associated with the program. However, each Partner is and remains responsible for their own actions and SINGLEDEBT assumes no responsibility or liability to that respect.
As a SINGLEDEBT Channel Partner, you are expected to comply with the following code of conduct:
- You may not use the SINGLEDEBT Channel Partner to engage in unlawful activity, including but not limited to fraud or other illegal activities.
- You must not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability status, sex or gender identity or expression (or lack thereof), sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristic as determined by applicable law.
- You will ensure that you do not take any payments or payouts directly from the client.
- You must not use any language that is abusive or harassing towards another user of the SINGLEDEBT Channel Partner or its Partners.
- You must not post inappropriate content on any page/post within the SINGLEDEBT Channel Partner as well as display such content publicly on your own social media accounts without prior consent from us first via email at [Info@singledebt.in-channelpartner/].
- SINGLEDEBT expects you to be respectful and courteous towards other Partners, prospective clients, and SINGLEDEBT’s representatives and affiliates.
- Please maintain confidentiality with respect to any information shared between Partners.
- Please do not engage in any activity that violates laws or regulations governing the conduct of business.
- Confidentiality must be a top priority for Partners and they must maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- No Partner must advertise in a way that conceals or misrepresents their identity.
- Please empathize with the hardship of the client. We know that our clients are in financial distress, and we want them to feel supported and protected at all times when they sign up with SINGLEDEBT.
- Each Partner acknowledges and agrees that a violation of this Code may result in termination from the Program, forfeiture of any present and future commissions and the requirement to return any commissions obtained by means that are in breach of this Code.
For any other information, you can write to us at email@example.com