Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website singledebt.in (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “SingleDebt” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the Company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- We are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the Company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so. We are not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive, or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer, or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Limit of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service.
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received, or transactions entered through or from the Website or otherwise.
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information.
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Services.
(v) any other matter relating to the Services.
SingleDebt services are chargeable, and you are responsible for any fees that may be applicable to programs or usage of our services. You will be notified of such fees prior to completion of the transaction. Only if you consent and choose to pay the mentioned fees, shall the transaction processing go ahead.
Refunds are governed by the service agreement that will be signed by you for availing our programs/ services. You may or may not be eligible for refund based on the service agreement terms that are mutually signed at the time to avail SingleDebt services.
For any other information, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org